$225.00 now, and $225.00 on December 31st each year
- This product can be purchased by an Iyengar Yoga teacher who:
- is certified at a Level I or higher
- holds Sri B.K.S. Iyengar’s Certification Mark and
- meets Revalidation Eligibility Criteria
- A certified Iyengar Yoga teacher, certified in Canada, living in another country with no national Iyengar Yoga association;
- An Iyengar Yoga teacher trained and certified in another country, holding proof of current certification, who now resides and teaches in Canada; **
- A certified teacher is eligible to apply for insurance coverage under the auspices of the Association. All insurance coverage criteria must be met.
- Certified teacher has voting privileges.
- The Certification Mark is included in the Certified Teacher Membership. Payment of this fee along with the Certified Teacher Membership permits the use of this Mark as a display logo for promotional and identification purposes.
This trademark has been legally registered in Canada to protect the high standards of Iyengar yoga. All Iyengar yoga teachers certified from Level I onward must hold a Certification Mark license in order to teach Iyengar yoga in Canada and maintain good standing as a Teaching Member of the Iyengar Yoga Association of Canada/Association Canadienne de yoga Iyengar. The Certification Mark indicates that a teacher is properly trained and certified in Iyengar yoga, has committed to teach only Iyengar yoga, and will not mix other methods of yoga.
Has your Membership expired? Revalidating your membership? Upon membership expiry you will receive an email from IYAC with a link to renew.
** Are you a certified teacher from another country? Click here to contact the Membership Chair.
First payment: December 31, 2022