Looking for some yoga? CHECK IT OUT HERE! EVENTS, HAPPENINGS AND DATES OF NOTE…
MEDITATION IN ACTION
An Online Event by Students for Students
Please join us, a group of Iyengar yoga students, for an informal discussion on the challenges and rewards of personal practice.
DATE: Saturday May 27th, 2023
TIME: 10 am to 11 am PDT (11am MDT, 12pm CDT,1 pm EDT, 2pm ADT, 2:30pm NDT)
WHERE: Online via Zoom
FEE: Offered free of charge to all IYAC/ACYI members.
In this session we will:
- Read a short passage from The Tree of Yoga;
- Discuss and compare our approaches to at-home yoga practice (participation is not required, so please feel free to show up and listen in);
- Practise Tadasana, Utthita Trikonasana and Ardha Chandrasana together;
- Share helpful resources.
You should have at hand:
- Whatever props you need for Tadasana, Utthita Trikonasana and Ardha Chandrasana;
- Light on Yoga (optional).
Thank you and we hope you can join us!
Your Ad Hoc Student Committee,
Maia Visentin, Barb Wong, Andrea Desroches, Marian Churchland, Christine Daoust